Monday 17 March 2014

RESEARCH: TRELLO


I have been researching in class which different websites i could use to help me with various problems I face in media. I found TRELLO, a website designed to show you what you need to do, what you're supposed to do and what is supposed to be done. This means that you personally can decide when and how long you are going to spend on a piece of work or a task that you have in mind.
I find this very useful as i can have this on screen when I am doing work rather than having posted notes. Therefore I feel this is a very good website to use for multitasking and over-all organization.

The link to my TRELLO is here

1 comment:

  1. This is improved and now has more detail. However, you MUST NOT DELETE my comments, as you appear to have done when I corrected this yesterday. They are part of my record of marking! Please take this as a formal warning.

    ReplyDelete