Wednesday 13 November 2013

RESEARCH / PLANNING: ENIGMA, SUSPENSE & JEOPARDY

I have identified a few shot types, sound, movement, visual and sound codes that i find very inspiring. Each caption of each shot explains why I am attracted to it and why I have chosen it.

Breaking Bad: I was drawn to this shot as it shows the protagonist standing over his wife with a low angled camera shot which shows his dominance but also that he is dangerous.


























Bones: This shot drew my attention as it is a crane shot of two detectives investigating in the bones of a dead human trying to figure out how he died.


Crime Scene Investigation: this camera shot is a right to left pan from the opening credits to the start of the tv show. this is effective as it shows the low angled shot of a policeman with a detective and they are looking over what appears to be the crime scene.









No comments:

Post a Comment